The Remote Operator app enables you to remotely access your Unitronics controllers using your smartphone and tablet.
- Remotely access Vision and Samba controllers via Internet or wireless LAN connection
- Control and monitor automation and machines remotely
- View operational conditions, Alarms, data, and Trends in real time
- ‘Full Control’ or ‘View Only’ work mode selection
- Pinch to zoom
- Favorites and Groups
- Shareable Configurations – send your Favorites and Groups to another device
Mobile device minimum OS version: Android 4.0+, API 14+
V350, V430, V700, V570, V1040, V1210, SM35, SM43, SM70
Developer/publisher: Unitronics (1989) (R"G) Ltd
View and Download the QuickStart Guide:
1. Open Remote Operator.
2. Create a Password, set up password recovery.
3. Tap OK, the app opens an empty Favorites screen.
**Adding PLCs to Favorites/Groups
Tap + to add PLCS, configure controllers and communication channels.
- PLC Nickname
Optional. Must be unique.
- PLC Name
Must exactly match the actual PLC Name, including capitals.
- IP Address/Host, TCP and Port
Defines communication channel
1. IP Address & Port MUST be a unique combination.
2. Format: Incorrect 10.000.000.037 Correct 10.0.0.37.
- Group Name
Tap to open the Group list.
Add to Favorites: When checked, the PLC is added to the Favorites list as well as a Group.
When finished, if desired, tap Check PLC Connection.
Tap OK to save the PLC and return to Favorites.
To delete a PLC, press and hold it to reveal the available options.
1. In the Favorites screen, tap
Unitronics’ Remote Operator is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-12. The program can be installed on Android.
Unitronics’ Remote Operator (version 2.1.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.